I will be putting on this page all of the Cult of the Vault locations in the game.
1. The lone Cult of the Vault symbol in Windshear Waste is located inside Claptrap's place. Open the door to his storage room on the right-hand side to find it.
1. Complete the "Shielded Favors" optional mission to access the old shop on the upper floor of the base on the ice. Run along the tilted siding and leap to the lift support, then carefully jump back onto the arched roof. Drop onto the balcony above the multi-colored lights to find this Cult of the Vault symbol and a chest.
2. Fight your way up the freighter toward the stairs leading to the crane controls, then turn and leap onto the empty floor above the toilets. Sprint and jump across the platforms ringing the level in a counter-clockwise direction to reach a large area that contains the Cult of the Vault symbol and a red chest.
SOUTHERN SHELF BAY
1. Locate the remains of the ship on the southern edge of the Ice Flows area and carefully hop onto the starboard rail. The Cult of the Vault symbol is on the side of the boat, between the two windows.
2. the second Cult of the Vault symbol is on the rear of the easternmost building in Blackburn Cove, facing the ice. It's really hard to access, but you can leap up to discover it.
THREE HORNS DIVIDE
1. This symbol is on the back of the southernmost shack in Windbreak Camp. Enter the camp and head to the left. Access the symbol via the walkway on the left-hand side.
2. Spot the dilapidated billboard near the southern entrance to Three Horns Valley. The Cult of the Vault symbol is on the rear of the sign. Climb up the tilted beam to reach it.
3. Fight your way to the rear of The Drydocks area in the western part of the region. The Cult of the Vault symbol is on the wall at the northern corner.
1. This tiny Cult of the Vault symbol is under the stairs at Scooter's garage, behind the pile of tires.
2. The second (miniscule) Cult of the Vault symbol in Sanctuary is on the side of the building just outside the main entrance to MoXXXi's Bar. Descend the stairs and look to the left to spot it on the side of the column.